Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Very, very funny feature length claymation movie. It ocurred to me while watching this that W&G have a bit of Jeeves & Wooster thing going on. Wallace is as thick as ever, and Gromit's emotive eyebrows have to work doubletime just to keep up. Lord Victor is probably my favorite of all the Aardman villains, and Lady Tottington is perhaps even more beautiful than Wendolene Ramsbottom.

Lord Victor Quartermaine: [Quartermaine's hairpiece has been sucked up in the bunvacc] I want...
[lowers voice]
Lord Victor Quartermaine: ... toupee.
Wallace: Oh, yes, of course. We take cheques or cash
Lord Victor Quartermaine: No, you idiot. My hair is in there.
Wallace: Oh, no, only rabbits in there. I think you'll find the hare is a much larger creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home