Saturday, August 12, 2006

For Sale: '82 Camaro

No tires. Or wheels. Or a working engine. Otherwise mint (the picture was taken before the wheels were stolen, and our neighbors got the police to make me to put 'Mary Jane' back in the garage).

Well, I'm back. I haven't sold the car yet, and now I'm out in the garage with it. If someone is willing to buy it, I should be able to get my old bed in here and stop sleeping in the back seat. Mom has eased up a little, and she's leaving the power on in the garage for a couple of hours every day (our fuse box is in the basement, and previously under my control). Anyway, I should be able get out a daily post. I said 'quotidian', and I mean it. Pretty much. Every other day, at least. Today I'll have two posts. At least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home